Polish entrepreneurs operating on the biofuels market should open up to new investments and solutions related to the production of advanced biofuels.
An interview with Szymon Kołodziejczyk, auditor on the biofuels market of Bureau Veritas Polska, who during the REFUREC workshops explained in detail the certification process on the EU biofuels market.
- Please tell us about your occupation and the biofuels market in the European Union.
- What does the certification of biofuels include?
- Please explain what REFUREC is, what is the role of this organisation?
- You were the speaker at this year's workshops, what was your role?
- What changes awaits the biofuels market?
- Co te zmiany oznaczają dla polskich jego uczestników?
Szymon Kołodziejczyk -An acclaimed auditor of the biofuel production chain in the scope of KZR INiG, REDcert and ISCC systems. He gained his first experience in this sector by working in the field of sustainable development for one of the largest companies responsible for the production of bio components in Poland. Currently, he works as a head of the international competence center for ISCC and REDcert certification programs at Bureau Veritas. His additional competences cover auditing under such certification systems as: VLOG (non GMO certification scheme), Integrated Production of plants (IPR) and organic farming. He eagerly participates in all initiatives and projects related to the broadly understood idea of sustainable development and circular economy. Privately, he values the closeness of nature and the care for valuable, interpersonal relations.
Źródło: REFUREC The Renewable Fuels Regulators Club, Warsztaty 2019, Siegburg
Marketing & Communication Manager Poland, Baltics & Ukraine Bureau Veritas